In my book Leadership Laid Bare I talk about the importance of the energy a leader transmits, your vitality is an important aspect of that.
HERE ARE SIX WAYS TO ENHANCE YOUR LEADERSHIP SIX PACK AND CREATE MORE VITALITY
Being connected to your purpose, having the correct diet for you and regular exercise are the cornerstones of vitality. To take your vitality to a higher level, follow these tips:
1. Get outside and enjoy natures gym! Have walking meetings outside. Spend time outside...wherever you are. Spend time outside being mindful. Learn how to meditate.
2. Build relationships and cultivate your tribe. A lack of close relationships has been shown to weaken our immune systems. Join mastermind groups and create a group of people who love and support you.
3. Learn something everyday. Learning improves motivation and self worth. Reflect on your successes and build from a place of strength.
4. Learn to breath properly to reduce stress. Many people go through life never learning how to breath properly... don't be one of them.
5. Learn to love yourself and do what you say you are going to do. Integrity, self respect and trust are important ingredients to your vitality
6. Plug your "energy leaks." Remove negative people and situations from your life and ensure you sleep well.
Have fun, live a meaningful life and watch your energy increase.